Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easy, Healthy Lentil Recipe Ideas?

Hi,

I used to make a healthier "hot dog and beans" with lentils and turkey kielbasa. Saute the kielbasa with some onion, throw in the lentils and use any BBQ sauce you like for the sauce, or a little ketchup with BBQ seasonings. I usually throw a little frozen chopped spinach in too for some greens.

Also, if you have a Trader Joe's near you, they sell precooked lentils. I take a package of that, a jar of their  and some feta cheese and mix it all together in a big bowl. Makes a great side or a dip for crackers. ALso makes a ton, so it'd be great for a potluck.

Any suggestion?

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:http://www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/messageboard.asp?imboard=7&imparent=43719449

product marketing video

Hi my name is Sarah Taylor and I am Dissertation Writing Help provider and I might want to influence a solid veggie lover lentil to soup for supper that is not all that muddled, simply basic. I might want to include just crisp fixings and no additional salt, just a burst of flavors. I've never cooked lentils so in the event that you can please incorporate how to set them up I would welcome that.

I used to make a more beneficial "frank and beans" with lentils and turkey kielbasa. Saute the kielbasa with some onion, toss in the lentils and utilize any BBQ sauce you like the sauce, or a little ketchup with BBQ seasonings. I more often than not toss a little solidified cleaved spinach in too for a few greens. Dissertation Writing

Hello, This is Ellis Grant and i am an online dissertation writer from UK. Actually i write books, novels assignments and many other niches, so now i days i have to write some Healthy and quick food tips, so i have been searching for that and i got this useful platform related to foodies and i am looking to get best and useful tips through out it so i will be able to write on it. Thanks in advance.

Books assignments and numerous different specialties, so now I days I need to think of some Healthy and speedy Dissertation Writing Service sustenance tips, so I have been hunting down that and I got this helpful stage identified with foodies and I am hoping to get best and valuable tips all through it so I will have the capacity to compose on it. Much appreciated ahead of time.

I am Dissertation Writing Services supplier and I should need to impact a strong veggie sweetheart lentil to soup for dinner that isn't too jumbled, just fundamental. I should need to incorporate simply fresh fixings and no extra salt, only a burst of flavors. I've never cooked lentils so if you can please join how to set them up I would welcome that.

Polish onion with onion, stir in lentils, and use any sauce you like, or use ketchup with barbecue sauce get researched from the dissertation service uk. I use green too often than not to throw a little solidified spinach in too much.

So play the fast to learn this page jumbleslover.online in the great very power link.

The candidates who are looking from long for RRB Ranchi ALP Recruitment 2018, those people have a great chance, so the candidates who are waiting for a long time don't miss this opportunity. 

rrbranchi.gov.in

Greetings my name is John Shepherd and I am dissertation writing supplier and I should need to impact a strong veggie sweetheart lentil to soup for dinner that isn't too tangled, basically fundamental. I should need to incorporate simply fresh fixings and no extra salt, only a burst of flavors. I've never cooked lentils so if you can please join how to set them up I would welcome that.